THE VALUES OF SCOUTING
As Scouts we are guided by these values:
Integrity: We act with integrity; we are honest, trustworthy and loyal.
Respect:We have self-respect and respect for others.
Care: We support others and take care of the world in which we live.
Belief: We explore our faiths, beliefs and attitudes.
Cooperation: We make a positive difference; we cooperate with others and make friends.
THE SCOUT METHOD
Scouting takes place when young people, in partnership with adults,
work together based on the values of Scouting and:
- enjoy what they are doing and have fun;
- take part in activities indoors and outdoors;
- learn by doing;
- share in spiritual reflection;
- take responsibility and make choices;
- undertake new and challenging activities; and
- make and live by their Promise